Andover & Essex County Trust Creation Attorney
Looking for the Right Essex County area Trust Creation Lawyer to Help You Decide Upon, Create a Trust to Protect Your Assets, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled, and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Kimberly Butler Rainen?
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our many years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Trusts and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank documents. Your trust is YOUR trust. Together we create trusts to protect what you’ve built, fulfill your goals, and guide your family.
- Alignment with Family Values – We help you consider family dynamics that ensure your values are carried on to future generations.
- Implementation of Your Goals – You will have a good idea of how your trust will be implemented now and in the future.
- Sustaining Results – Your trust will be designed, aligned, and implemented to sustain and foster positive family results.
- Conscious of Execution – We know, from years of trust litigation experience, that other attorneys realize that attacking how trusts are executed is the easiest way to defeat a trust. We are conscious of this and take precautions to prevent or minimize junk lawsuit attacks.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focus – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer free monthly seminars to all interested in attending.
- Trusted – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and The Academy of Special Needs Planners Member.
- We’re Here for You Afterwards – After creating your trust, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – Super Lawyers Rising Star, excellent rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe your situation Or
Request a Consultation
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
How Many Of These Life Situations And Goals For A Trust Apply To You?
People come to us when one or more of these applies. How many apply to you?
- I don’t want the state to take my money when I die
- I have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Asset protection concerns
- I have real estate outside of Massachusetts
- High net worth/wealth preservation
- Children/beneficiaries need protection from themselves, e.g., frivolous spending, bad marriage/ex-spouse, creditors, litigation, etc.
- I want to transfer my business to the next generation
- I want to avoid probate court or minimize probate
- I don’t want my son/daughter-in-law to get their hands on my child’s inheritance
- I moved to Massachusetts and want to update my trust to Massachusetts law
- Estate tax concerns
- I have a special needs child
- Provide for a pet
- I have charitable interests
Do You Need Help With
Creating Or Planning A Trust?
Client Reviews – The Law Offices Of Kimberly Butler Rainen
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Kind, patient, and knowledgeable,” “intelligent, thoughtful and professional,” “the respect with which everything was handled was what truly stood out,” “kind, knowledgeable, and made us feel so comfortable with huge life decisions,” “treated me as a friend, making an unpleasant situation bearable,” “took care of all issues surrounding probate and settling of the estate,” “always available to answer questions and she took the time to give thoughtful, thorough explanations,” “so patient and professional throughout the process,” “was patient and translated all of the legal terms and jargon so we could all understand it,” “working with Kim on our estate planning was so much easier than I could have imagined,” “I would recommend The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen to anyone without hesitation.”
If these qualities are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Need Help With
Creating Or Planning A Trust?
We help families both locally within or near the Andover area and outside of Massachusetts when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Locally, clients come to us from Andover, Lowell, Haverhill, Dracut, Tewksbury, North Reading, Boxford, Wilmington, Reading, Chelmsford, and Essex Middlesex Counties.