Protect Your Family with Custom Estate Planning
Get the help you need!
Trusted Estate Planning Firm Offering Personalized Solutions for Andover-Area Families
Planning for the future of your family should start today. When you connect with The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen to discuss planning your estate, we take the time to get to know who you are — so that you can make sure your family has what it needs. Your custom planning may include:
- Living Wills
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Estate Tax Minimization
- Health Care Proxies
- Durable Powers of Attorney
Why You Need an Estate Plan:
You want to be there for your family, and you want to know that they will be in the very best hands should anything ever happen to you. A carefully crafted, individualized estate plan can serve to protect your family in countless ways:
- Avoid costly guardianship and probate proceedings
- Ensure your children can remain comfortably in their home
- Avoid children’s services interference
- Fund your children’s education—and even extracurriculars
- Moderate your beneficiaries’ access to inheritances
- Protect yourself in the event of accident or illness
We Believe Passionately in Our Community.
We also believe in protecting its members and their legacies. At The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen, we treat our clients with the same care we have given our own families, and we know that every family has different needs. Whether you want to reduce the tax burden on your children, ensure your spouse is protected from the stress of probate, or continue the impact of your life-long philanthropy, we have the knowledge and experience to work with you to accomplish your goals.
- Current Treasurer of the Merrimack Value Estate Planning Council
- Past President of the Merrimack Value Estate Planning Council
- Secretary of the Andover Council on Aging Board
- Secretary of Guardian Community Trust, Inc.
- Member of NAELA and MassNAELA
- Member of Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
Focus On What Matters—One Step at a Time.
Your first contact with a member of our team will be to ensure The Law offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen is the best fit for your estate planning needs. The next steps will be an in-depth strategy session with your attorney, Kimberly Butler Rainen.
Our brief initial consultation process connects you with a member of our team to ensure The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen is the best fit for your estate planning needs before setting up your personalized session with Kim.
Plan for Your Family’s Future Today!
Book an exploratory session with our experienced team. It is a valuable step to protect your family’s finances and well-being.