Probate Lawyer In Essex County
Lost a Loved One and Need an Essex County Area Probate Lawyer That Can Help You Settle Your Estate Efficiently and Lift the Stress and Burden of a Complex and Intimidating Process From Your Shoulders?
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Kimberly Butler Rainen?
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our many years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what’s necessary even in highly difficult situations.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve helped hundreds of families like you with probate, and settled the estate efficiently with the least amount of stress possible.
- Alignment with Family Value – We help you consider family dynamics that better ensure your values are carried on.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer free monthly seminars to all who are interested in attending.
- Trusted – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and The Academy of Special Needs Planners Member.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – Super Lawyers Rising Star, “excellent” rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Nothing is more difficult than losing a loved one. Immediately afterwards, no more challenging time exists as you navigate the legal, financial, and tax complexities of probate and estate administration. We understand and know how emotional and stressful this can be. We help you honor your loved one’s wishes and settle their estates properly and efficiently.
Ask a Question
Describe your situation Or
Request a Consultation
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Why Clients Hire Us For Probate And Why You Should Consider Hiring An Attorney
If You Don’t Know the Laws or Paperwork
Probate laws, as well as the forms used, are written in a detailed and hard to understand language. Many things in probate are not intuitive that must be achieved in a certain order. Failure to properly and timely accomplish tasks could cause you to be personally liable, or at minimum cause delays.
Avoid or Minimize Family Disputes
Family members may simply disagree on how to handle inherited property. When a lawyer is involved, these issues are often minimized or avoided altogether.
As your attorney we help protect the executor from personal liability for paying debts and taxes of the deceased.
Allows You to Focus on Your Family and Job
If you have little free time, then getting help from a law firm saves you time.
Reduce Your Stress
Why guess or hope you are not doing things incorrectly? We know the process and many times we carry the burden, so you do not have to worry throughout the process.
Your Reputation Can Be at Stake
If you were named the executor, you have a duty to act in the best interest of the estate and heirs. If you fail in your duty, don’t pay taxes when due, or fail to keep heirs informed you can be personally liable. An attorney ensures you do things properly.
Savings and Speed
Minimizes court supervision of the executor and saves money by reducing or eliminating amounts the deceased owes creditors. Expedites sale of real and personal property and saves legal fees for court to confirm the sale.
When Estate Assets are Complicated
Certain assets such as real estate, art, or a business can create complications or additional steps like obtaining appraisals, protecting, and insuring the asset. We’ve handled many of these situations to help maximize what the heirs receive.
Questions Or To
Schedule A Case Consultation?
Client Reviews – The Law Offices Of Kimberly Butler Rainen
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Kind, patient, and knowledgeable,” “intelligent, thoughtful and professional,” “the respect with which everything was handled was what truly stood out,” “kind, knowledgeable, and made us feel so comfortable with huge life decisions,” “treated me as a friend, making an unpleasant situation bearable,” “took care of all issues surrounding probate and settling of the estate,” “always available to answer questions and she took the time to give thoughtful, thorough explanations,” “so patient and professional throughout the process,” “was patient and translated all of the legal terms and jargon so we could all understand it,” “working with Kim on our estate planning was so much easier than I could have imagined,” “I would recommend The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen to anyone without hesitation”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Questions Or To
Schedule A Case Consultation?
We help families both locally within or near the Andover area and outside of Massachusetts when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Locally, clients come to us from Andover, Lowell, Haverhill, Dracut, Tewksbury, North Reading, Boxford, Wilmington, Reading , Chelmsford and all of Essex and Middlesex Counties.